Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Luxor News - Jane Akshar: So long and thanks for all the fish

http://luxor-news.blogspot.com/2018/09/so-long-and-thanks-for-all-fish.html
On 09/13/2018 08:47 AM, Jane Akshar wrote:
> So long and thanks for all the fish
> I left Luxor 25th June every year I do the visa run to the uk. If you have to leave you might as
> well see family. And every year my daughter nags me about my health. I haven't had an annual
> diabetic check for years. My back problems have not even been diagnosed. I went deaf in one ear. I
> have had cellulitis. My medication (high blood pressure, cholesterol) has not reviewed since I
> came to Egypt 15 years ago etc etc etc.
>
>
> So this year I agree to see a Dr. Well that was an eye opener. The Dr was horrified(really sweet
> though) and has insisted I stay in the UK and get all these issues properly looked at and
> resolved. This could take months. I am apparently a medical emergency. FML
>
> I havent been able to report from the field because my health issues stoped me getting out and
> about so I have just been recycling news reports.
>
> Also Blogger no longer supports OpenID. Existing OpenID comments and your OpenID settings may have
> changed. You cant auto publish to other social media.
>
> So this would seem a good time to take a break which maybe permanent or temporary. Thank you all
> for all the feedback over the years. It has been much appreciate


--
Sent from my Linux system.

No comments:

Post a Comment