-- Sent from my Linux system.On 07/14/17 04:44, Charles Jones wrote:
Open Access Journal: Open Journal of Archaeometry Open Journal of ArchaeometryThe Open Journal of Archaeometry is a new, peer-reviewed, Open Access, international scientific journal published by PAGEPress Publications. It is devoted to the publication of research articles, short communications and review papers on every aspect of archaeometry. Archaeometry – also known as archaeological science – applies scientific techniques to the analysis of archaeological materials. Research topics mainly comprise the following disciplines and analyzing techniques:
The Open Journal of Archaeometry may also host contextually relevant announcements, book reviews and abstracts from scientific meetings. Every article published in the Journal will be peer-reviewed by experts in the field and decided upon by members of the editorial board.
- physical and chemical dating methods, e.g. 14C and luminescence dating, which provide archaeologists with numerical and relative chronologies;
- analyses of artifacts, concerning provenance, technology and types of use;
- environmental approaches, which provide information on past changes in landscape, climate, flora, and fauna;
- anthropological studies dealing with diet, nutrition, health, and pathology of people
- mathematical methods for data treatment including the role of computers in handling, analyzing, and modeling the vast sources of data;
- remote-sensing and geophysical-survey applications, and conservation sciences involving the study of decay processes and the development of new methods of conservation.
2016 Published: 2016-04-15 09:51:03 2014 2013
Vol 1, No 1 (2013): 38th International Symposium on Archaeometry - Tampa, Florida: Technology & ProvenancePublished: 2013-06-28 00:00:00